Protect your business against the death or critical illness of a key person
Business protection is an insurance contract that helps protect a business from the financial effects of key people being diagnosed with a critical illness or dying. Business protection is available for partnerships (including limited liability partnerships), shareholders, sole traders and key employees.
- Provides a financial safety net in the event of the death or critical illness of a key person.
- Provides funds to the remaining partners or shareholders so they can buy-out the critically ill partner or shareholder or purchase the deceased’s shares from his or her estate.
- Provides funds to ensure repayment of a business loan in the event of death or critical illness.
- Ensures business continuity by providing funds available to the remaining shareholders or partners to enable them to purchase the deceased or critically ill shareholder or partner’s share of the business.
- Ensures the deceased’s family or the critically shareholder or partner receives a fair value for their share of the business.
Already have Business Protection?
If you’re already covered, we can save you on your premiums for comparable cover!